As long as it’s about web development, WordPress tends to stand out. It dominates all the other content management systems currently available. WordPress is at the source of almost 35% of one million websites frequented by hundreds and thousands of people every day.
Now, one of the strategies of staying ahead of competitors for business owners is to incorporate the latest developments. That’s why they’re always searching for information concerning the newest WordPress web development trends. If you’re one of them, this topic will be useful for you.
1. Drag-and-drop page-building: Nothing can stand up to a customized website. These platforms have the highest levels of functionality. However, the drag-and-drop page-building feature of WordPress deserves attention. It’ll be of inestimable value to computer beginners. They can create a website without coding. Among all the WordPress web development trends, this one will appeal to you, especially if you have resource limitations.
2. For e-commerce: Today, many websites sell products or services. These sites belong to business organizations offering branded merchandise or bloggers selling eBooks. Adding e-commerce abilities to a website has become a necessity today. You can do it if you use the WooCommerce plugin of WordPress. This plugin bolsters the platform by infusing payment gateways, marketing-related features, and inventory maintenance systems.
3. AR: AR is the abbreviated term for Augmented Reality, which is an exciting advancement in the field of technology. From the first day, it has been improving the way people purchase products or services over the web. It does so by adding an electronically-generated image from a regular photograph or real-world view. You can introduce AR to your website by using a WordPress plugin called Ozisti. It’ll let your users interact with your website seamlessly using AR.
4. Voice search: You shouldn’t hesitate to pay the WordPress website cost if you want your site to show up against voice searches. Everyone knows that the system of voice search has been gaining popularity steadily since the arrival of Alexa, Siri, and others. You can improve the possibility of your website appearing against voice search by doing the following.
5. Perfect for large businesses: There was a time when only small businesses and blog posters used to rely on WordPress. Today, some of the most recognized names in the world of commerce use it. If they can achieve their goals with this platform, you can too. Here are a few of those brands.
7. AI-powered chatbots: Experts believe that the AI-powered chatbots created this year will possess numerous features. They’ll employ natural language processing, machine learning, and information retrieval techniques. As such, they’ll cater to the demands of the users while matching their behavior. AI-enabled chatbots perform well when combined with WordPress websites. Apart from supporting your business, they’ll execute tasks faster by using text or voice interactions.
8. Faster mobile pages: Google introduced the system of accelerated mobile page or AMP back in 2015. The tech giant wanted to provide mobile users with digital experiences as fast as sound. If you research the web, you’ll find that the adoption of AMP has been declining steadily since 2020. Even then, it’s the most popular mobile tech in the world. About 35% of all websites use this technology, and it works best when combined with WordPress websites.
10. Motion UI: Today, the expectations of customers won’t end if you simply provide them with a faster, mobile-friendly digital experience. They want to engage with more interactive and richer web platforms. This fact gave rise to Motion UI. It’s a frontend framework that lets WordPress developers build fully-responsive websites and mobile applications.
The world of web development is evolving constantly to respond to the demands and expectations of internet users. If you hope to keep up with the ever-changing requirements of your clients and customers, these WordPress development trends will help you. They’ll allow you to take the right steps when the need arises. You don’t have to worry about the WordPress website development cost, either. Building a website on WordPress isn’t costly at all. However, your expenses will depend on the features you want to add to the site.