Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of preparing web pages to be submitted to and ranked high in Search Engines such as Yahoo!, Google, MSN, & AOL. If your pages are already ranked, then Search Engine Optimization services gets your pages ranked HIGHER.
Sometime SEO refers exclusively to the process of metatag manipulation, but we refer to SEO as the overall tuning of the web pages. We refer to Search Engine Optimization as
- The modification of metatag data, such as title, description, and keywords
- The organization of body text
- The creation, deletion, or modification of web pages
- The use of creative writing to clarify the product or service message
- The logical and reserved use of keyphrases within existing body text
Our overall goal is to prepare your web page for ranking and reading; if it's not ranked, no one sees it, and if it's not readable, no one can make sense of it.
Whether you have a new website or an established one, optimization is a must for you to be able to reap all the benefits of your online presence.
Especially if your website is to generate profits, Search Engine optimization is the key to enabling sufficient traffic and a successful flow of business.
The process by which all this is achieved could be summarized as follows.
Search engines work on finding out what your site is about, and what your services or products are.
A few on-page search engine optimization factors:
- Site architecture
- HTML Validation Optimized web copy
- Keywords in Title Tag
- Anchor text
- Directory listings
- Keywords and Key phrases
- Meta Tags for some engines
- Words in Headers
- "Spider-ability" of web pages
- Internet link structure