- Planning & evaluation of the localization
Testing after the translation
Localization quality assurance
How is the global online population changing, and how can companies position themselves to address this shift?
How extensively are companies translating content on their sites, and what is the threshold to be a global leader?
What are best practices in localizing Web site content for global markets?
What file types can you work with?
Websites use vast numbers of documents in lots of different file types. To enable us to translate your website we just need the source files.
Localization (or localisation) is is the adaptation of an object to a locality.
Website localization is the adaptation of a website to make it accessible and usable by a specific country or region.
Localization, Globalization and Internationalization
- Help in being globally competitive
- Enhancing the impact of the product in its respective foreign market
- Harnessing the wide scope of entering into global markets
- Increased revenue and share of global and multicultural markets
- Better customer communications through locale-specific content in the preferred native languages
- Stronger brand penetration and increased equity
- Lower cost of doing business
- Improved time to market and competitive nimbleness